Friday, May 30, 2014

DIY Pet & Toddler Safe Cleaning Spary


One main thing rabbits and toddlers have in common is that they will eat ANYTHING off of the floor. And I do mean anything. 
Being a very mess eater, Miss E. usually throws half of her breakfast, lunch and dinner on the floor. Im constantly cleaning and wiping up leftover food. (Times like these I wish I had a vegan dog). The bunnies are clearly no help. They have learned a new trick, its called "Toss of the hay feeder". Its quite amusing, especially at 4 am.

Im constantly cleaning, whether it be litter boxes or high chairs, or floors, or walls...or ceilings....But I was spending a fortune on all those 'eco friendly' cleaning products. Until that is, I discovered how to make my own.




Its so simple you will marvel at why you havent tried it before.

Ready? Ok

- Half and half of vinegar and water
- 10 -20 drops of a citrus essential oil (lemon, orange, grapefruit, lime, etc).
Shake before each use.

Voila. Thats it.

Clean, safe and Bun/Toddler approved without breaking the bank.

Give it a go. Its really that simple :)


1 comment:

  1. It’s really important to maintain the cleanliness of your house, especially if you have toddlers who love creeping all around the floor. We can never prevent bacteria from reproducing itself, all we can do is to clean our surroundings regularly. Anyway, your very own cleaning product looks interesting. Thank you for sharing that! I can't wait to try and make one my own. All the best to you! :)

    Monique Fletcher @ Safe Clean Hillingdon

    ReplyDelete