No, this has nothing to do with bunnies other than the fact that its not tested on them, which is kinda huge.
· 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
· 1/4 cup baking soda
· 1/4 cup arrowroot powder or cornstarch
· 1 tablespoon Shea butter
· 15 drops of essential oils of choice (tea tree & wild orange for example. I recommend using tea tree as a base and adding wild orange, lavender, lemon or any other fragrance you like).
1. Over a double boiler, melt coconut oil and Shea butter.
2. Combine baking soda, and arrowroot/cornstarch in a mixing bowl.
3. Add essential oils to coconut oil & Shea butter
4. Mix dry and wet ingredients
5. Let cool and transfer into deodorant containers
6. Refrigerate for 15 minutes